Western New York brides and grooms, enter monthly for your chance to win one of the wedding related prizes in our Be Mine Wedding Promotion! Each month will feature wedding related prizes.
Check back each month to see the other great prizes we’ll be giving away in the months to come!
*Don’t forget to return each month to re-enter for that month’s prize.
- $500 towards your wedding catering needs from All-Occasions Catering!
- $250 towards your wedding beverage needs from Consumers Beverages!
- $500 towards your wedding beauty needs at Excuria Salon & Spa!
1. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is free to enter and open to any resident, 18 years of age or older, of the eight contiguous counties of Western New York State (Niagara, Orleans, Erie, Genesee, Wyoming, Chautauqua, Cattaraugus, and Allegany). Employees of The Buffalo News as well as employees of sponsors and agencies associated with this contest and members of the employees' immediate families living in the same household, are not eligible to participate. Contest can only be entered online. Offer void where prohibited by law. Residence and age requirements of winners are subject to validation by the Buffalo News.
2. HOW TO ENTER. You may enter between 12:00 AM EST on October 1, 2017 and 11:59 PM EST September 30, 2018. To enter, entrants must visit www.BuffaloBrides.com and click on the Be Mine Wedding Promotion Giveaway logo, or go to http://www.buffalobrides.com/ultimate-wedding/contest. Entrants have the chance to win valuable wedding related prizes. The first day of each month will feature a wedding-related prize. Each entrant can only win once within the 12 months. Additional entries will not be accepted. An email address, phone number, address and the full, legal name will be required to submit the entry.
3. ENTRY RULES AND DISCLAIMERS: The Buffalo News, participating businesses in the promotion and associated sponsors, and agencies, are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed phone or computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions or technical failures, garbled or jumbled transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, including without limitation the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online, or for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected or illegible entries, or entries not received for any reason. By entering, entrant warrants that his or her entry (1) is original and (2) does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of The Buffalo News and will not be returned. In case of dispute as to identity of a winner, The Buffalo News, in its sole and exclusive discretion, shall determine the winners. Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, The Buffalo News reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
4. HOW PRIZES ARE AWARDED: Starting on the 1st day of the month the Be Mine promotion will feature wedding-related prizes. Enter every month for a chance to win that month's prize. One winner will be chosen each month. Each entrant can only win once within the 12 months. Winners will be notified by phone or email that is on the entry form. Winners must claim their prize at The Buffalo News located at the corner of Washington & Scott Sts. in downtown Buffalo by the last day of the following month. Example: prize awarded on Oct. 31st you have until Nov. 30 to claim your prize. If prize is not claimed by this time, another winner will be chosen. Contest ends September 30, 2018. Some restrictions may apply. Prizes may only be used for the winners' wedding events (including bridal shower, bachelor or bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinner, and wedding or wedding reception).
5. PRIZE ACCEPTANCE. No cash or substitutions shall be made for prizes not accepted. Prizes are non-transferrable. Contest organizers reserve the right to award a prize of equal or greater value in the event one of the prizes is unavailable at the time of redemption. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner(s) and the winner(s) must sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability to become eligible to accept the prize package. Prizes must be redeemed within the period stated on each prize certificate. Winners agree to allow use of their name, address and photo for publicity without further compensation. By entering and/or accepting prize, entrants and winners agree to hold The Buffalo News , the sponsor, and their promotional partners, its directors, officers, employees and assignees harmless for liability, damages, or claims for injury or loss to any person or property relating to, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, participation in this contest.
6. TAXES. This contest is subject to all federal, state and local regulations and is void where restricted or prohibited by law. All taxes, title, registrations, releases and insurance owed in connection with any prizes taken will be the sole responsibility of the prize winners. A prize value of $600 or more requires that a W-9 form be completed before the prize package .
7. TERMINATION. The Buffalo News reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify a contestant for any violations of these rules, or for any tampering or attempt to tamper with the results, processes or participants of the contest. Sponsor may cancel, terminate, or suspend this contest should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, including the use of involuntary voting mechanisms or other causes beyond the control of The Buffalo News corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the contest. In such event, The Buffalo News may, in its sole discretion, select the winner by random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination or suspension.
8. The decisions of the contest organizers are final on all matters of fact, interpretation, eligibility, procedure and fulfillment.
9. By entering this contest, you acknowledge that you have read and that you accept these rules and agree to be bound by them.